Root Belief Statement
The Saint Jane Frances de Chantal Catholic School Community believes...
- God is the guiding force behind everything we do.
- Our school community must utilize our God-given gifts to foster our values.
- Every child that leaves St. Jane Frances de Chantal Catholic School will understand their value and potential as people created in the likeness and image of God.
- Every member of our community has the right to self-confidence and to find intrinsic value and joy in their accomplishments.
- Every member of our community should have the courage to make mistakes and learn from them.
- Every member of our community will learn to be generous and compassionate.
- We are all instruments of God who strive to see Christ in everyone we encounter and we strive to be at peace with ourselves and trust in the guidance of God.
- Our school works through the support, cooperation, and collaboration of our Parish community.
- Our role as educators is to allow students to understand the world in which they live and their place in that world.
- In educating the whole child: spiritually, physically, psychologically, and intellectually.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children and we must foster a collaborative community together.
- Education does not happen to our students, it happens with our students. Students must take an active role in their learning.
- Students learn in a variety of ways. Educators must engage students in learning and encourage students to be lifelong learners.
- The school community facilitates learning in partnership with students, parents and guardians, and the Parish community.
- Students can accomplish most anything with guidance, responsibility, and understanding what it takes to accomplish goals.