June 11-15, 2018
Dear St. Jane Frances de Chantal School Community,
Welcome to the last week of school and our last Sunday message of the school year!
As we wrap up the year, don’t forget that your tuition and service hours are due before the end of the school year. Report cards cannot be picked up without your financial obligation and volunteer hours completed for the school year.
Looking ahead, here is what is coming up/notes for you:• Hamburger Lunch – Have a hamburger-filled lunch on Wednesday, June 13! Order forms & $5 per student are due with your homeroom teacher by Tuesday, June 12.
• Pre-Kindergarten Graduation – June 14 @ 9 AM. Children need to arrive by 8:30 AM sharp in the Pre-K room. If you have another child in a different class, please make sure to he/she must return to their own classroom to finish the rest of the day.
Saints of the Week/Feast Days:• 6/10 – Blessed Joachima
• 6/11 – Saint Barnabas
• 6/12 – Blessed Jolenta of Poland
• 6/13 – Saint Anthony of Padua
• 6/14 – Saint Albert Chmielowski
• 6/15 – Saint Marguerite d’Youville
(If you click the calendar link, there are biographies of each saint/feast day: https://www.franciscanmedia.org/sod-calendar/ )
School Events:• 6/12 – Last day to turn in Hamburger Lunch forms to teacher
• 6/13 – Hamburger Lunch
• 6/14 – Pre-K Graduation (9 AM); Flag Day; Free Dress (Students who participated in the Pan de Vida donation)
• 6/15 – Last Day of School; Last All School Mass; Student of the Month/Honor Roll @ 8:45 AM; Report Card Pick-Up (if you are finished with your financial obligation & volunteer hours)
• 8/22 – First Day of School (Minimum Day – 12:40 PM pick up) [8/22-24 are all 12:40 PM pick up]
Lastly, there are some staff changes for next school year. Ms. Redden will be moving to Kindergarten and assisting as a teacher’s assistant. Ms. Goff will be joining the Transitional Kindergarten team and helping as the afternoon teacher’s assistant. We are grateful for Mr. Gomez and Ms. Juanita’s help in maintaining our school grounds, as well as Mr. Ramirez’s passion for art as they have decided to move due to family reasons. Due to school finances and restructuring, Mrs. Davis, Mrs. Roumbos, & Ms. Diana will be leaving at the end of the year. We are thankful for their time and dedication to our school community. We wish all of our staff members the very best and pray for them as they begin a new chapter in their lives.
God bless,Mrs. Bev Reyes
Comments are closed.
Mrs. Ashley Giron