Dear St. Jane Frances de Chantal School Community,
Welcome to the 2nd to last week of school!
As we start to wrap up the year, don’t forget that your tuition and service hours are due before the end of the school year. Report cards cannot be picked up without your financial obligation completed for the school year. 8th grade families must be completed with both in order to participate in graduation activities.
Looking ahead, here is what is coming up/notes for you:• Annie – Thank you to our students, parents, and community members for helping to make Annie a success! A special thanks goes to Mrs. Whited for rehearsing with the cast, Ms. Ventura for practicing the music with all of the grades, and Mr. Whited for selling tickets every day after school. (Pictures will be up soon.)
• Field Day – What an incredibly fun day! Pictures are up on our Facebook site (@SJFnoho). Thanks to the teachers and parents for coordinating, especially Mrs. Valero & the 8th grade class for leading the event!
Saints of the Week/Feast Days:• 6/3 –Saint Charles Lwanga & Companions
• 6/4 – Blessed Angeline of Marsciano
• 6/5 – Saint Boniface
• 6/6 – Saint Norbert
• 6/7 – Blessed Franz Jagerstatter
• 6/8 – Saint William of York
• 6/9 – Saint Ephrem
(If you click the calendar link, there are biographies of each saint/feast day: https://www.franciscanmedia.org/sod-calendar/ )
School Events:• 6/4 – Free Dress (Students who participated/sang in evening production of Annie)
• 6/8 – 8th Grade Baccalaureate Mass (8 AM); Graduation (5 PM)
• 6/10 – Last Family Mass of the Year
• 6/14 – PK Graduation; Flag Day
• 6/15 – Last Day of School; Student of the Month/Honor Roll
God bless,Mrs. Bev Reyes
Mrs. Ashley Giron