May 28-June 1, 2018
Dear St. Jane Frances de Chantal School Community,
Happy Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity! Today celebrates the trinity: the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit. The Sign of the Cross prayer that we start many prayers with has the trinity built into it. As we sign ourselves in the trinity, may we remember that the love of God the Father and God the Son, through the Holy Spirit can give us the courage to love and live fully.
SchoolSpeak Registration Help – Do you need help registering online? Mrs. Giron, Ms. Rygiel and I will be available to help families re-register using the new online system in the Computer Lab on:
· Tuesday, 5/29 @ 7:30-8 AM
· Thursday, 5/31 @ 3-3:30 PM
Remember, by Friday, 6/1 the registration goes up to $500.
Looking ahead, here is what is coming up/notes for you:• Annie – Our Spring production of Annie is here! Students arrive Thursday, 5/31 at 5:30 PM in their homeroom. The musical is from 6-7 PM in the Gym.The entire school will perform songs from the play Annie and the play is performed by our St. Jane actors. Tickets are on sale after school until they are all gone. General seating is $10 & seats aren’t reserved. There will be no tickets sold at the door that night. Student attire is Sunday’s best.
• Field Day – Please check the flyer attached below on our exciting events!
• School Calendar – The 2018-2019 school calendar is live on our school website. http://www.stjanefrancesschool.org/
Saints of the Week/Feast Days:• 5/27 –Saint Augustine of Canterbury
• 5/28 – Venerable Pierre Toussaint
• 5/29 – Saint Madeleine Sophie Barat
• 5/30 – Saint Joan of Arc
• 5/31 – Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
• 6/1 – Saint Justin Martyr
• 6/2 – Saints Marcellinus & Peter
(If you click the calendar link, there are biographies of each saint/feast day: https://www.franciscanmedia.org/sod-calendar/ )
School Events:• 5/17-31 – STAR Testing
• 5/31 – Annie (6-7 PM in Gym; Tickets only)
• 6/1 – Field Day; Michael’s Uniform on campus (Will sell school uniform and PE uniform); Pizza/Corn Fundraiser (sponsored by 8th grade after school)
• 6/4 – Free Dress (Students who participated/sang in evening production of Annie)
• 6/8 – 8th Grade Baccalaureate Mass (8 AM); Graduation (5 PM)
• 6/10 – Last Family Mass of the Year
• 6/14 – PK Graduation; Flag Day
• 6/15 – Last Day of School; Student of the Month
Have a memorable Memorial Day weekend!
God bless,Mrs. Bev Reyes
Comments are closed.
Mrs. Ashley Giron