Dear St. Jane Frances de Chantal School Community,
It was great praying with many of you at Family Mass today!
Looking ahead, here is what is coming up/notes for you:
• Thank you to all of the parents that came to support Mrs. Boyd Day and volunteered for the Halloween Festival. Mrs. Boyd has been such an integral part for the past 26 years and it was fitting that there was such a great outpouring love and support for her. As for the Halloween Festival, it was amazing to see the hard work and dedication as each grade’s booths came together. Your commitment to the school made both of those days memorable. What a blessing to be in such a caring community!
• STAR Testing is this week. This helps the teachers support your child’s growth and learning. Please make sure that your child arrives to school on time and has already eaten a balanced breakfast.
Saints of the Week/Feast Days:
• 11/6 - Saint Nicholas Tavelic & Companions
• 11/7 - Saint Didacus
• 11/8 - Blessed John Duns Scotus
• 11/9 – Dedication of St. John Lateran
• 11/10 - Saint Leo the Great
• 11/11 - Saint Martin of Tours
• 11/12 - Saint Josaphat
(If you click the calendar link, there are biographies of each saint/feast day: https://www.franciscanmedia.org/sod-calendar/ )
• 11/2-15 - STAR Testing
• 11/6, 11/13 - Girls’ B Volleyball Game
• 11/9 – Trimester I Ends
• 11/10 – No School – Veterans Day
• 11/15-17 Parent Conferences/Early Dismissal 12:40 PM
• 11/1 6 – Pumpkin Pie Sale
• 11/17 – Student of the Month 8:45 AM
• 11/18 – VIRTUS Training (English)
Mrs. Bev Reyes
Mrs. Ashley Giron