Dear St. Jane Frances de Chantal School Community,
Welcome back after a week-long break! I hope it was filled with rest and creating memorable moments with your loved ones.
Looking ahead, as we end the liturgical year, here is what is coming up:
· On behalf of the 8th graders and the Kindness Club, thank you for the Thanksgiving food donations. Together, we donated over $1000 worth of food items! This will go to serve around 1,500-1,600 people. Also, thanks to 5th grade - they brought in the most items and received the Gobble Gobble Award. As part of the award, 5th grade has free dress this Tuesday.
• Please be on the watch for how we can help children through December’s Toys for Tots.
Saints of the Week/Feast Days:
• 11/27 - Saint Francesco Antonio Fasani
• 11/28 - Saint James of the Marche
• 11/29 - Saint Clement
• 11/30 - Saint Andrew
• 12/1 - Blessed Charles de Foucauld
• 12/2 - Blessed Rafal Chylinski
• 12/3 - Saint Francis Xavier
(If you click the calendar link, there are biographies of each saint/feast day: https://www.franciscanmedia.org/sod-calendar/ )
• 12/3 – Advent begins/New liturgical year begins
• 12/4-8 - ACRE Testing (5th & 8th Grade)
• 12/4-7 – Santa’s Workshop
• 12/10 – Family Mass (No breakfast)
• 12/17 – VIRTUS Training (for those that have taken it before and need to take it again)
Mrs. Bev Reyes
Mrs. Ashley Giron