Dear St. Jane Frances de Chantal School Community,
Welcome to the first week of school! I hope that your summer has been a blessed one and that you are ready to start a memorable new year.
Here are a few reminders as we begin school:
Morning Drop-off Procedure:
1. Enter through Victory Blvd. only.
2. If your child is grades 1-8 only, use the drop off zone. There is NO PARKING.
If you have at least 1 child in Preschool, Pre Kindergarten , or Kindergarten in your car , park on the right side (Yellow arrow). You have 5 min. to park & walk your child in their classroom.
3. Exit safely through Hamlin St.
*The school gate will close promptly at 7:45 AM. During regular school hours, you can enter through Hamlin St.
Please refer to the Morning Drop Off picture or PDF below.
Afternoon Pick-up Procedure:
1. All parents and guardians will still be required to park in the Victory/Church lot, go to their student’s classroom & pick them up (all grades).
2. Siblings cannot pick up younger siblings.
*The school gate will close promptly at 3 PM.
Let us continue to grow and serve in Christ's love.
St. Jane Frances de Chantal, pray for us!
Mrs. Bev Reyes